I'm so excited to meet you. Check back here regularly for updates on the haps in Advisory. A couple of things you should know about this year...
1. Due to early release on Wednesdays, there will be no Wednesday Advisories.
2. Parent Night is Tuesday August 28th.
3. Reading days will be Monday and Thursday, Homework day will be Tuesday and Friday's activities will depend upon your grades.
4. Your grade in advisory will be dependent upon three things: attendance, preparedness, and participation. If you come to class and do what you are asked, you will have good grades and we will get along great!
5. I will assign lockers Tuesday.
6. If you whine I will say "tough bananas".
7. Thursday we will do student handbook related things.
8. The supply list says you each should bring a box of kleenex. That goes to your Advisory teacher (me).