Students should plan to have the following materials by Thursday:
1 composition book (no rip out pages),
1 spiral notebook,
If you are able, I am also looking for donations of:
general school supplies (markers, pencils, glue sticks, comp books) for students who can't afford them.
brown paper bags (the large ones from Winco or Albertsons) for bookcovers - I will take these whenever a
student brings them in.
Here is the skinny on your grade. Homework and warmups will be worth 10% while tests/quizzes/projects combine to make the remaining 90% of your grade. When you are not pleased with your grade you may retake any test or quiz. Before I will let you retake you must make correct corrections and explain them. I will only require that you retake sections on which you did badly so that you can focus your learning. Your grade in powerschool will show tests broken down by skill so you can know which sections you will want to retake.
If at anytime you have questions, please feel free to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (468-4760).